We are looking for prayer support, financial support, and new ministry connections to help spread this DiscipleHeart teaching.
As we read in Scripture, this is how it was in the days of Jesus and the apostles: the individual Christ follower saw himself or herself as Jesus’ disciple who adopted the three values he spoke of. We envision this being prevalent again in our day.
We believe the DiscipleHeart message is important, and that’s why we will pursue the goals and specific projects of DiscipleHeart Ministries, which are to publish and disseminate teaching materials, travel and minister the Word, and develop and upgrade the website as a learning place.
Here are some opportunities for getting involved.
Prayer supports this effort. Here are some things needing focus in prayer:
- Wisdom and discernment in the purposes of God for us and for you. James 1:5
- The right doors of ministry to open. 1 Corinthians 16:9
- The word to have free course and run swiftly. 2 Thessalonians 3:1
- Born again persons to accept the call of Jesus to be his disciples. John 8:30-32
- Provision for this ministry to accomplish its purposes. Luke 8:3.
- Strength and health in us. 3 John 2
- Grace to minister in mercy and compassion. Matthew 9:13
- All God’s spiritual gifts designated for us in manifestation. 1 Corinthians 12: 28-31.
- Spiritual defense and offense as outlined for you and us. Ephesians 6:10-18.
The best way to participate as a prayer partner with us and this ministry is to stay updated by receiving our email newsletter. Can you commit to one hour of prayer per week for this ministry? Please share your contact info and subscribe here. Use the Message Box to indicate your desire to be our partner in prayer.
To invest financially in this ministry, you can make a secure gift by clicking here.
TO REQUEST THE MINISTRY OF THE WORD
You may contact DiscipleHeart Ministries to request our preaching & teaching ministry. By clicking here, you can provide us with contact information for your ministry hosts. Use the Message Box to indicate your ministry name and what kind of ministry you’re looking for. We will respond and work with you to accept invitations as we’re able.